This durable CM626 Manual Comb Binding Machine from NZ Binding is designed to meet the requirements of any busy office.
• Tough metal construction can punch through 20 sheets of 80 gsm paper.
• Bind documents up to 425 sheets of 80 gsm paper (51 mm thickness).
• Uses Plastic Combs from 6 mm to 51 mm.
• Disengage Pins to bind custom sized documents.
• Adjustable margin for customisation binding removable waste paper tray.
NZ Binding CM626 Manual Comb Binding Machine Demo Video
CM626 Manual Comb Binding Machine
Welcome to New Zealand Binding, in this video we are going to demonstrate the CM626 which is our intermediate level manual comb machine.
- First you’ll need to check the pins are in the correct position for the page dimension you are using, in this case all pushed in for A4.
- Before you start any binding always test with a piece of scrap paper to ensure that the holes are centred along the length of the document.
- You can adjust the position of the holes by moving the paper guide and margin lever.
- Now that we’re ready to bind make sure pages are level and place the document into the machine ensuring it is tight against the paper guide.
- When ready pull down the large handle on the right to punch the paper and put the pages face down on the desk.
- We recommend punching no more than 20 sheets of 80gsm paper or 2 clear acetate covers in one go to avoid damaging the machine.
- Once all sheets have been punched place the comb over the teeth of spreader.
- Pull the handle on the left slowly, making sure the comb opens towards you.
- Place the document face down onto the comb so that it doesn’t come apart in use.
- Then push the handle forward gently to close.
- Your document is now ready and can be removed.
- Don’t forget when binding to empty the tray regularly as this will avoid the machine getting jammed.
This machine is eligible for nationwide free delivery, comes with a one year warranty and is fully compatible with our range of
Contact NZ Binding For Any Further Information
We hope you found this guide helpful. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our team.